Sunday, January 04, 2009

Daily Sketch?

I have so many sketches laying about, that I'd technically be able to upload one or two sketches a day for a month or so before having to scan any new ones ... so, well, why not? I haven't decided on how often to post new entries, but let's say I'll try to upload one or two sketches once a day, or something along those lines. Just to see if I can keep it up, if nothing else.

My character Léal Chellor (a painter, bohemian and drunkard) dressed in modern day attire - he originally belongs to the 18th century, but "What if?"s are always fun. He'd wear shirts with ugly patterns, old torn jeans and sandals :D

1 comment:

  1. I don't have many sketches laying around, so I'll have to stick with uploading them as I draw them :( Until I can post a robot dump with DETAIL SHOTS and flashes and... yeah.

    I like Léal. It's only an apple, and still he's all OM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

    ReplyDelete